Rank Bars are Up

[quote1196572508=KURDT_COBAIN[DAM]]
pl dont ignore the e's :)
wer majority u see :D
cant we have a tiny "e" bar somewhere..just a suggestion.
[/quote1196572508]

The problem is there is no =(e)= usergroup (which I tap to control the rank images). I wouldn't ever want to wish the task of managing a user group that big to anyone either...
 
Real classy, like wearing a tie or something. Not that there's anything wrong with being an =(e)=. I give it two thumbs up !lol
 
[quote1196699179=dAs.]
sucks for me =/ there no tag for e's
[/quote1196699179]


It'd be waaay too much work for e tags, they'd have to be updated almost daily. The e's are too fluid for tags, plus recruits are not officially clan members.
 
i get left out of everything :(

while your in there Dom, could you ck to see why i don't have access to the admin forums too...cheers!
 
Back
Top