- Joined
- Jan 13, 2010
- Messages
- 1,445
dumb
i just had to look didnt i...lol...i normally wouldnt have...but i thought...if spankdawg is gonna try to beat the last thread for the title of "dumbest thread ever"...ive got to see this
Ah dang it, did I go to the wrong thing again -- I'm looking for Theroretical Physisist Gordan Freeman to discuss our new Resenece Cascade Therom Equations and I end up here.
Dang you Internet Explorer.....
actually, we can, because Firefox has spell check built-in and IE doesn'tCan we really blame IE when you misspell "theoretical"..."physicist"..."resonance"...or even "theorem"???

actually, we can, because Firefox has spell check built-in and IE doesn't![]()
why is this a bad thing?
work smart not hard.
lol i dont even think that some people look at your threads anymore Spank (no pun intended with the topic of this thread), they just scroll to quick reply and type: "LOLOL ROFLMAO SPANK JOO AWSUM!11!" no matter what. while this certainly doesnt bother me, i think that it is amusing to point out. ;o
also, i deffo looked.
