Dumbest thread ever--don't look.

eu3j1s.jpg


Stairmaster master poster...
 
Ah dang it, did I go to the wrong thing again -- I'm looking for Theroretical Physisist Gordan Freeman to discuss our new Resenece Cascade Therom Equations and I end up here.

Dang you Internet Explorer.....
 
i just had to look didnt i...lol...i normally wouldnt have...but i thought...if spankdawg is gonna try to beat the last thread for the title of "dumbest thread ever" :P ...ive got to see this

A mistake you won't be making again...(ah, who are we kidding?)



New forum rank (800 Posts):

Boaster Poster
ksmn808l.jpg
 
Ah dang it, did I go to the wrong thing again -- I'm looking for Theroretical Physisist Gordan Freeman to discuss our new Resenece Cascade Therom Equations and I end up here.

Dang you Internet Explorer.....

Can we really blame IE when you misspell "theoretical"..."physicist"..."resonance"...or even "theorem"???



New forum rank (900 Posts):

Ghoster Poster
Ghostbusters-team.jpg
 
actually, we can, because Firefox has spell check built-in and IE doesn't:D

If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger. ~Frank Lloyd Wright

The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do. ~B.F. Skinner

Civilization advances by extending the number of important operations which we can perform without thinking of them. ~Alfred North Whitehead

Lo! Men have become the tools of their tools. ~Henry David Thoreau
 
lol i dont even think that some people look at your threads anymore Spank (no pun intended with the topic of this thread), they just scroll to quick reply and type: "LOLOL ROFLMAO SPANK JOO AWSUM!11!" no matter what. while this certainly doesnt bother me, i think that it is amusing to point out. ;o


also, i deffo looked.

i looked i just did not get it.. so i pretended to laugh
 
Lawls... I'm horrid about "no, don't look behind you" or "don't look in the VS bag, it's a surprise."

Yeah, it was never a surprise but it still got a thumbs up. Can I have some cake for coming at least?
 
-This massage was written by Diamond's automated typig wizard and seen by Diamond's seing wizard-
*Obviously this typing wizard fails at typing :P
 
I had to look, lmao. When someone/something tells you not to look, you're obviously going to because you're wondering what it will contain. Nice creativity Spank.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top