T ToiletPastries EGO Zealot Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 1,797 Mar 11, 2010 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_ECrOmQE4[/ame] Enjoy!
D D-Tektive Forum Fiend Joined Jun 20, 2008 Messages 602 Mar 11, 2010 #3 lol @ the ending comment in the video
spidEY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 2,421 Mar 11, 2010 #7 You are such an awesome pyro, and yey, I'm in the video
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Mar 11, 2010 #8 spidEY said: and yey, I'm in the video Click to expand... Haha Awesome video, and whats the name of that song?
spidEY said: and yey, I'm in the video Click to expand... Haha Awesome video, and whats the name of that song?
Mobilize EGO Addict Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 1,193 Mar 11, 2010 #9 As always, TC is laughing at everything and everyone
boyscout Poster Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 246 Mar 11, 2010 #10 Enjoyed! Makes me want to play pyro now! Loved the reflect arrow too.
D DRaGZ Thread Junky Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 908 Mar 11, 2010 #11 It almost makes me want to play Pyro again. Almost.
A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 Mar 11, 2010 #12 I made a cameo in the Steam chats....I wonder what I was saying!
T ToiletPastries EGO Zealot Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 1,797 Mar 11, 2010 #13 The song is Kids by MGMT
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Mar 11, 2010 #14 Amazing as always TP!
A Angstrom Thread Junky Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 831 Mar 11, 2010 #15 How do you make it show the damage when you hit?
N NUFAN Active Member Joined Aug 4, 2008 Messages 330 Mar 11, 2010 #17 Sonata Arctica said: How do you make it show the damage when you hit? Click to expand... It's in one of the advanced menu sections
Sonata Arctica said: How do you make it show the damage when you hit? Click to expand... It's in one of the advanced menu sections
A a pet rock Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 2,417 Mar 11, 2010 #18 Dammit Vinnie!!
T ToiletPastries EGO Zealot Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 1,797 Mar 11, 2010 #19 Sonata Arctica said: How do you make it show the damage when you hit? Click to expand... I think it's Esc > Options > Multiplayer > Advanced > Show Damage something
Sonata Arctica said: How do you make it show the damage when you hit? Click to expand... I think it's Esc > Options > Multiplayer > Advanced > Show Damage something
P PepperRabbit EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 1,552 Mar 11, 2010 #20 This is good reason to get a valve map server up and running again. Great skills from you and Tc being a medic.
This is good reason to get a valve map server up and running again. Great skills from you and Tc being a medic.