D |dRiFT| Active Member Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 251 Mar 11, 2010 #21 That made me want to make a pyro video...but im to lazy - -
Captain Ashton Forum Fanatic Joined Jul 31, 2008 Messages 986 Mar 12, 2010 #24 Brilliant as usual toilet.
V vudu Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 13, 2009 Messages 2,527 Mar 15, 2010 #26 Out of curiosity, why do you use the regular axe instead of the axstinguisher?
T ToiletPastries EGO Zealot Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 1,797 Mar 15, 2010 #27 I just find myself better at it than the axetinguisher. The axetinguisher clips in the video are from Cheesepat - I just don't like using it. And no, I will never host an advanced class for you!
I just find myself better at it than the axetinguisher. The axetinguisher clips in the video are from Cheesepat - I just don't like using it. And no, I will never host an advanced class for you!
C crazyrockets EGO Zealot Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 1,916 Mar 15, 2010 #29 Very nice! Almost makes me think about playing pyro!