I don't know about any of you, but I play css, and all other video games in general, so I can get away from math. Math is for school. Every time I play jail, I can assure you that 95% of the trivia questions are "2+2." the other 5% of the questions are other variations of that exact problem.
Also, since when is a math problem trivia?
Another problem about math trivia, ITS BORING. Our jail servers of a year or two ago, which we all know were much more fun, had cts who asked interesting trivia questions. It wasn't always about who could type "4" the fastest, but it was about if you actually knew the answer to a question. That's what trivia is.
So come on guys, lets spice up jail, lose the math trivia, and make it a little more fun for the t's who have to shift walk backwards out of their cell and stay there for 3 minutes.
/Endrant
Also, since when is a math problem trivia?
Another problem about math trivia, ITS BORING. Our jail servers of a year or two ago, which we all know were much more fun, had cts who asked interesting trivia questions. It wasn't always about who could type "4" the fastest, but it was about if you actually knew the answer to a question. That's what trivia is.
So come on guys, lets spice up jail, lose the math trivia, and make it a little more fun for the t's who have to shift walk backwards out of their cell and stay there for 3 minutes.
/Endrant


























