Kinda Funny

=(eGO)=™BRICK-TR-

Forum Fiend
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
704
So I was minding my own business when all of a sudden I get a lag spike. Then when I come back to my senses i notice I don't see anyone, only dead people, and floating weapons. When I finally realized there was actually people behind those weapons firing at me I was already dead!! I took a screen shot, have a look!!

Screenshot.jpg



Brick
 
Thats awsome! lol I have a lot of funny server glich pictures. My sniper rifle was all silver once. (talk about a bad idea)
 
i want a silver sniper rifle. wait.. no i don't.... maybe gold. nope.. nope.. oh! COVERED IN DIAMONDS! GIMME THAT ONE! THEY'LL NEVER SEE ME!
 
[quote1196643032=flavoracid [JONES]]
i want a silver sniper rifle. wait.. no i don't.... maybe gold. nope.. nope.. oh! COVERED IN DIAMONDS! GIMME THAT ONE! THEY'LL NEVER SEE ME!
[/quote1196643032]

youd be halfway to the pawn shop before they realize your gone :)
 
hahaa i love your sig manbearpig. double rockets hahahaa..



nice screeney but i dont see the weapons though =[
 
You should seen the one from when my graphics card's fans were MELTED onto it... Funky stuff!
 
do you actually keep that fps, ping and all of that writing on the bottom right corner of your screen? Also you should get it so that your map does not have the lines attached to the players icon so you dont just see red lines...Thats weird though.
 
It looks like some sort of freaky modern painting. All the kool kids paint them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top