My double mid wallbang

sLurP

Active Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
297
:]
sooo I was scrimming today, nothing hugely serious but got this lovely kill mid :D
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrgVT4wRrKA[/ame]
Once again, it's not edited, threw it together in 30 seconds, hud isn't even properly hidden. :D
But yeah.

EDIT ---- I wasn't using wallhacks, sv_cheats was off it's r_drawothermodels 2 in the demo for the purposes of showing what happened.
 
Last edited:
Nice shot - CS:s is infamous for those types of shots, they are awesome when you pull one off though.
 
Yeaah :P. I've started recording every scrim now, trust it every time you don't record you pull off a really nice ace or something :P

Was so pleased to get that shot though, i'd hit them mid (but not in the head) almost every round but missed the kill.
 
I have been looking into editing CS:S clips lately, and I was curious. How do you hide the HUD?
 
The hud is all hideable through the console, but most people tend to use a movie config.
It's usually best to use two separate steam accounts, or two cstrike folders, so that you aren't using your movie config when playing ;).
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6OFeh7SMYQ[/ame]
Rawsword's edit
 

Latest posts

Back
Top