Event Password Reminder

Oldie

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
1,051
The password can be found here, along with the where its hosted, the event coordinators for that day, along with any special information.

Please check this first before asking for the password in ventrillo, because if you have not checked first, you will directed straight to this. Thank you and have a nice day!
 
I agree totaly it gets anying after the 10th person comes in to vent asking "what is the password?"
 
Agreed. It feels as if I am always directing people to that thread... Some people just break down and shout out the password though. I feel like I should make it a keybind in CS:S

~R3D
 
it should be an insta-bookmark for everybody even remotely interested in attending events
 
lol but now jimmy wont give passwords anymore... sob sob
So, now i bookmarked the event page.. more simple... lolz
 
I agree totaly it gets anying after the 10th person comes in to vent asking "what is the password?"

Just because I do that all the time doesn't mean you have to make it offical :facewall:

Should be useful I can stop annoying the eg/ego now!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top