Need to take a break..

JACKAL7714

Poster
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
113
Hey everyone, I decided that I need to take a break from Counter Strike for a little! I need to bring my grades up, and get them up by the end of the semester. I will most likely play, but not nearly as much as I do now. :(
 
Ahhh. Now I can warden without being shot in the face or worrying about you kaniving me... I should probably take a break too, but you know... I'm addicted to eGO and CSS...
 
Well it takes some courage to do that.
My grades are awful, but for some reason I could really care less.
I mean, I'm not going to lie I'm addicted to gaming. :P
We'll see you when you get back. :]
 
Wait the Ct's can survive long than a minute now.
Great another reason for Ninja and Francis to kill me!

Anyway good luck with grades :P
 
Well it takes some courage to do that.
My grades are awful, but for some reason I could really care less.
I mean, I'm not going to lie I'm addicted to gaming. :P
We'll see you when you get back. :]

I should ban you from playing runescape until you get your grades up!
 
But..but... nobody can say "Jackal gets ST".. then 5 seconds later.. say.. "Jackal's wanted"... anymore. :(
 
Sorry everyone! It's only for a little I'll be playing from time to time... I'll miss you all (for only a little)
 
look at my signature!!! not active.. omg! i miss this game so much
 
Jackal is not quitting. I will go to his house and talk some sense into him (Beat him up until he says I'm not qutting)
Right Fee fee
 
Lol, my grades have suffered a little since I really got into CSS but Im still getting by with low B's, only when I start getting c's and c-'s will I take a break(hopefully never!!).
Hope you do good on your exams and in your classes, dont let anyone talk you out of trying to make your school better.

Real Life>Video Games(at least I think)
 
Jackal is not quitting. I will go to his house and talk some sense into him (Beat him up until he says I'm not qutting)
Right Fee fee

I'm not quittin! Just taking a break. Usually I don't do my homework due to css, so first I need to do homework when I get home, then I'll play maybe. haha :D depends how busy I am that day :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top