Missing tag???

Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
132
Hey everyone just to let you know, occasionally you may see me putting my tags back on my name as i come into a server. Thats only because my father plays on my account as well. He doesnt like to have the tag whilst he plays in his lame avalanche server, =) Just letting you all know so that i dont get into any trouble. I've tried to get him to stop... Example-


Me: "But um padre... It's my game i bought it.... hence MY name, PLeeeeeeASe stop changing it..."

Him: "..... My house.... My Computer... I'll change it is I want..."

Me = **just got PWNED!**


=P Lol -- Happy Killins!
 
Okie Dokie, you could also put "GUEST" at the end of your name if you still have the tag on so we dont get confused
 
Let's not forget it's his DAD...he might not want to put "guest" after. Think we should make an exception for this one.
 
the convo was funny.. i doubt your father is going to act a fool in any eGO server, but from what i've seen lately with 'my roomie got on my PC and cussed everyone out' or 'my dog hit my keyboard and forced me to sign into steam, load DOD:S, go to my favs, click on DONNER, and voice spammed', maybe you should tell him to add guest, make it known he is the dad when he plays, GET HIM TO JOIN eGO N GET HIS OWN TAG, or you yourself change your name slightly (turn the space between irish saint into irish_saint) so there is never ever any confusion that jeopardizes your eGO-ness.

peace, love and full clips.
cheers
 
my mom went and bought her own compueter so i have mine all to my self no one else uses hehehe
 
Lol, no - he see's it as its his computer so he will make name whatever he wants with no regard. He can be a bit rude and YES he does swear ALOT when he plays. Thankfully he does not play donner... and that is the only map with the exception of a few orange maps that I play... so if you see my name actin like a fool on something other than those... then you know its not me.

Also... I'm 18.... hes like 50 - so you will be able to tell by his voice anyway. :p

Thanks for bein so understanding all!
 
[quote1196793185=Mister Blonde{RD}]
Let's not forget it's his DAD...he might not want to put "guest" after. Think we should make an exception for this one.
[/quote1196793185]
Can't really cause in 2 weeks this thread will be buried and people forget and he will get banned if Irish Saint(sorry I don't know if you are, are not) is an admin for impersonation. So he'll have to use the guest.

And tell your Dad if he keeps swearing on the servers it will be his lose and unfournately yours aswell, and that your DAD is 50 he should know swearing does nothing but offend people and there is no need to swear,
Eire.32 :D :D
 
Um, well - I'm not going to go against my father just because you think his actions are wrong, All i'm saying is that *I* am going to abide by the rules - but there may come a time where *I* am not playing and its my father. You don't run my father man, sorry to cause a commotion and stuff but he doesnt listen to anyone.

All I was doing was letting you all know and warning you that- I may have to put my tag back onto my name because he takes it off and that -- HE will not abide by your rules because HE isn't in this clan, I am. I am just simply hoping not to get faulted for something I did not do.. Thats all man.

Sorry for gettin a little hostile.

Love ya'll!
 
as eire sed... if his in our server and swears alot and stuff that aganist the rules , we cant do anyhting but to ban him if he doesnt listen. (in a nice way and not trying to be mean)
 
What's up IrishSaint. 2 thingeroos.

First - please be sure and change the tag immediately when you enter or even before you enter so there's no confusion (even more so if you're an eG or eGO).

Second - It's all under one steam ID. So if you're Dad gets in trouble and kicked/banned the system won't care and you'll be banned as well....at least if he's on an eGO server.

That's all. FF out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top