May I be warden?

May I be warden?

  • Yes

    Points: 7 11.7%
  • No

    Points: 41 68.3%
  • Maybe

    Points: 12 20.0%

  • Total voters
    60
Really guys? LOL, Wonder what ive been missing out since I went to the TF2 Divison :P.
 
I see that a lot of you voted "No" of me being warden.
Well...that is fine, I'll just turn T and rebel until you had enough of me! ^_^
 
OMG FREEKILL ADMINZ!!1111
REVOKE HIM NAO!!!!11121!!
WOW BAD ADMINZ ON 2Naight guyszz !!!

^typical player in the jail server everyday.
 
OMG FREEKILL ADMINZ!!1111
REVOKE HIM NAO!!!!11121!!
WOW BAD ADMINZ ON 2Naight guyszz !!!

^typical player in the jail server everyday.

RUFLESSS FREKILLED MEH!!1!1!!1!111one!1!11eleven!!!1!!1onehundredandeleven!!11!11!1
 
Warden... you freekilled me last round.
I WAS FREEKILLED LAST ROUND!!
I WANT ST FOR BEING FREEKILLED
@Admin.. i was freekilled. Revoke plz
 
CAN I BE WARDEN
Can I be warden?
CAN I BE WARDEN
I WANT TO BE IT... IVE ONLY BEEN IT TWICE... JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ADMIN
ok sure you can have it
STOP TALKING OVER ME

Death blade: ST OR DYE THIS ISNT A THRET ITS A PROMIS OK
Death blade: ST OR DYE THIS ISNT A THRET ITS A PROMIS OK
Death blade: ST OR DYE THIS ISNT A THRET ITS A PROMIS OK

Warden : Death blade has ST

Random CT winnar number 1 : OMG LOOK HOW MANY SPINS I CAN DO
Terrorist has killed Random CT winnar number 1 with knife.

----------------------
Terrorists win.
 
I'm the warden shift walk backwards out of ce-
FREEDAY!
OMG I HEARD FREEDAY
NO FREEDAY! I'm WARDEN! YOU RUN OUT YOU DIE!
*everybody runs out and kills all CTs*
Oh for crying out loud...
 
Warden One: Ok shift walk to-
Player X killed warden with knife
Player Ct: Uh guys warden is dead can some one give orders?
Soul_of_a_Sinner: FREEDAY!
Soul_of_a_Sinner: Kill pureblood and get ST
 
obvioulsy stealth hasn't been warden, getting warden has never been that easy.

Guy1 @ 5:40: "CAN I HAVE WARDEN CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"
Guy2 @ 5:40: Hello guys, may I be the warden this fine day?
Guy3 @5:40: "ASKJDPIAIWOUDPAJSD(AQWDJAWODIQ"
Guy4 @5:40: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, can I be warden?"

Guy5 @ 5: "OK!!you will all back out of your cells and face them knifing distance no moving!


That's how you get warden.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top