A AWarGuy Rookie Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 36 Mar 17, 2010 #1 It's my Birthday today (March 18th) I am now 15 And its also my 220 hour on CS:S EGO SERVERS
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Mar 17, 2010 #3 Why have a Happy Birthday!
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Mar 17, 2010 #6 Happy Birthday!
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Mar 18, 2010 #7 Happy birthday ^^ 15 already?? thats like... halfway to 30 XD
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Mar 18, 2010 #10 Happy birthday!
A AWarGuy Rookie Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 36 Mar 19, 2010 #13 Thanks fellas' Now I can stop whining about not eing able to buy games without my Mum being aroind. Also I got : My Preordered Command and Conquer 4 (it is EPIC) Cash
Thanks fellas' Now I can stop whining about not eing able to buy games without my Mum being aroind. Also I got : My Preordered Command and Conquer 4 (it is EPIC) Cash
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Mar 19, 2010 #15 Aww your older than me! Happy Birthday!
T TomatoSoup Poster Joined Dec 4, 2009 Messages 218 Mar 19, 2010 #16 Happy birthday! Kidna late >.<, but oh well
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Mar 19, 2010 #17 Happy Birthday man!
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Mar 19, 2010 #18 You do realise of course just another 56 birthday's and you will be old, old as as me now, it;s scary! But happy Birthday any way.
You do realise of course just another 56 birthday's and you will be old, old as as me now, it;s scary! But happy Birthday any way.