10 Little known facts about you

Woo Deets.. Naked Mail checking ftw.. >.> I've done that.. in the boonies XD
 
1. I play Highschool Football.
2. I'm 15.
3. I'm failin' two classes (and gettin' C- in the rest).
4. I hunt.
5. I fall up the stairs.
6. My elbows hyper-extend on their naturally.
7. I'm distracted easily.
8. I listen to GN'R.
9. I have cereal for breakfast EVERY morning.
10. I did this because I was bored!
 
1. I have 2 dogs as well as a cat and they all actually get along great, my smallest dog and cat actually sleep together.
2.
3. I almost joined eGO for the CS:S Division.....I'm a scared as you are
4. I have an obsession with Swords and Shields, designs and everything
5. I almost can't function without some form of music playing near/around me
6. I am slightly Obsessive Compulsive with Symmetry, its gotta be even to me
7. I am double jointed in the my wrist, i can literally turn it 360 degrees around on a flat surface.
8. I am an expert saxophonist, i was the best in my school for my entire high school career
9. I judge the value of all my games using the catpenny system....Ask Fluffy
10. Fluffy voice doesn't actually scare me, although it does make me hear rather.....interesting....voices
 
Last edited:
1. I can skin a buck with a butter knife.
2. I am religious.
3. I am the biggest pervert i know.
4. I am a softy. (try me and i ban your ass!)
5. I actually enjoyed the Air Supply concert.
6. I like sci fi moives.
7. I live in Oklahoma deathly afriad of tornadoes would love to go stormchasing. (makes sense doesnt it.)
8. I love really heavy music
9. I have tattoes like three of them i drew all of them, the next part of it is already drawn.
10. I am the most loyal friend you will ever meet.
 
Last edited:
1. I love competition shooting, acting, band, skiing, and Free Running.
2. I have never broken a bone (weird considering above comment)
3. I am a Trumpet Section leader and I'm also in State UIL Theater. (Yes, it is a juggling act.)
4. I've always dreamed of being a Marine sniper. But due to my poor vision and paranoid mother, it won't happen.
5. Achievements on Xbox and Steam are the reason i play some games.
6. My childhood hero would have to be Gunnery Sergeant Hathcock II. (Amazing guy)
7. I love love love Donuts. (Doesn't help that my dad is a cop.)
8. I prefer cats over dogs because cats are stealthy and agile.(like a splinter cell pet. Well, at least mine is.)
9. I play Tower Defense games like no ones business.
10. I use sleeping bags instead of sheets and blankets.
 
1. I've had cancer.
2. I have cancer again, right now.
3. I am naturally immune to chicken pox.
4. I HATE spiders.
5. I have my own businesses, one of which is a franchise of a well known gym, and i never use it.
6. I have been awarded 4 times by the city of Philadelphia for charity work.
7. I have only felt loved (outside of my biological family) by my wife.
8. I have only one fear, not to be remembered.
9. I graduated from an Ivy League School, UofP, with a 3.9 GPA.
10. As a teen i was addicted to drugs, and tried to commit suicide.

Damn.

1. My German grandmother's maiden name was Boss.
2. I had a reoccurring dream when I was younger where I was inside these massive ruins, where you could only see the ceiling and columns, and it was flooded so I was on a gondola. The ceiling had a hole in it and I was going toward the light the hole was making on the water.
3. My mom has had breast cancer and she has such a unique muscular dystrophy, she is the only person in the entire world known to have her strand.
4. I used to love sailing until I had to teach the devil in kid form. Now I'm scared as crap of sailing.
5. My mom's mother was Jewish.
6. When I found out the above fact, I was instructed never to tell my German grandmother.
7. I would give up every other musical talent in me to be able to sing.
8. I found out recently that I am intensely afraid of heights. I had no idea until I was on a ropes course and it required us to go up and over this probably 10-11 foot frame. As soon as I got to the top I froze and starting crying. I was a senior in high school.
9. I'm dyslexic. But only with single digits, especially numbers.
10. One of my teachers in high school all but failed me because I hooked up with her son. She found out because the guy I was talking to gave him a black eye. I had only hooked up with him because it was my first time being high. The guy I was talking to was the one that got me high.

So kids, don't do drugs.
 
1: I'm 16 years old
2: Tikeraaq (my in-game name) means "the tourist"
3: I live on a boarding school.
4: I got a asian girlfriend
5: I got a turtle
6: My name is Magnus
7: I prefer to be called William
8: I joined eGO last summer
9: I've always dreamed of becoming a Pilot.
10: I absolutely LOVE skiing!
 
1. I'm 15
2. I have a house in Mexico
3. I love Rock Music, Some Rap
4. I've broken my arm before
5. I've always loved eGO and Their Servers
6. I'm a Sophomore in High School
7. My GPA was 4.2 in 8th Grade
8. I started playing PC games in 2002
9. I'm a nVidia User
10. I Love going swimming
 
1. My laptop cost me $500.
2. Rudolf Hess's niece went to high school with me. We were in the same year. Don't know who Rudolf Hess is? Wiki it. All of her friends were Jewish.
3. My high school was 70% Jewish (not an exaggerated figure). They are very, very nice people.
4. I am in Grade 5.. of college. Also known as graduate school.
5. CS:S is the only game I play.
6. I do not own any console or any other PC game.
7. I think I have mild OCD because I obsessively keep my room neat and clean. I even smooth the wrinkles on my bedsheets even though I fold my blanket over it afterwards.
8. I am a non-aggressive person except when somebody is talking in a cinema. That is the only time when I get aggressive.
9. Despite my constant mentioning of her songs in CS:S servers, I hate Miley Cyrus with a passion. Her other Disney pals, I'm cool with.
10. I have a fishtank in my bedroom with one Betta. His name is Joe. Joe starts fighting the wall of the tank when I hold up a mirror.
 
Well I guess if it's stickied, I might as well do one.

1. I procrastinate on everything.
2. I smoke like a chimney
3. I drive a Dodge Stratus...yay American
4. I like to use Ellipsis' as a dramatic pause.
5. I've probably seen some where in the vicinity of 700-800 films.
6. I've been call cynical, misanthropic and the Anti-Christ once.
7. I'm a member of the LGBT community.
8. I think it's funny that I'm perpetuate a stereotype when I listen to Lady Gaga
9. I'm Majoring in history.
10. [Place holder]
 
1) I am a vocalist in a Blackened Death Metal band here in Florida. Also a promoter and part of Florida's Death Metal Industry.
2) I am seven feet tall, I'll provide pics for proof.
3) I am attending College for Computer Science/Server Administration.
4) I own a Wii, PS2, PS3, no xBox 360 yet. :/
5) I still have my very first SNES and NES.
6) When I am drunk I get very very social and active, I have more of a craving to dominate in some sort of game.
7) I want to make a statement within eGO, specifically towards the technical team.
8) I love Pokemon, I still have my very first "brick" gameboy otherwise known as the first GB's to be released; The Heavy, old, gray one, with Pokemon Blue! :D
9) I love helping people with problems. Emotional, technical, physical, any and all problems!
10) I love animals. I own 6 dogs, 2 cats, and an Iguana.
 
1. im a 5 ft 20 year old Hmong/Asian lady (mistaken as a dude many times but i dont mind xD) with a learning disability (so yeah, i can be an idiot at times) and never smoke (i get sick from smell very easily), drink, or do drugs (so not going to do).
2. my parents, some aunts, uncles, and cousins were refugees of the Lao Secret War thingy
3. i can speak many languages but some of them i end up with a fail (i failed my Japanese class in high school lawl)
4. i love the world and i think Axis Powers Hetalia (my favorite Anime and my obsession) will bring world peace and i could name over 30 countries' flag, thanks to Hetalia.
5. i suck at math even though im taking Graphic and Web Design (i wanted to work in law enforcement but im not very good at that.. ><)
6. i rarely talk (sometimes) and rarely on vent (if someone force me to talk on vent/in-game, i get nervous and end up saying something weird)
7. i freakin love seafood. :D
8. i hate spiders, even though i catch them using toilet paper and flush them down the toilet (LOL) (sometimes i'll leave them alone and run away)
9. im always home on the computer after college (i have no job and no life (i think))
10. i dont have a driver's license and im scared of driving...
 
1. I'm asian. Yes I know! o_O
2. yeah I hate spiders too.
3. I'm in the medical profession.
4. Currently going for my Master's Degree.
5. Contrary to popular belief, yes I do work and yes I do study!
6. eh. I procrastinate... A LOT! haha
7. I'm in New York City... if you can find me.
8. I need some kind of sound or I go crazy with total silence.
9. My College was/is/always will be better than Jeodd's. (goo penn state!)
10. As Music would say: ..... .
 
1) I am 15
2) I play the trumpet
3) I am sorta shy
4) I hate spiders
5) I like anytype of music
6) Will play games with almost anyone (If I have the game)
7) I consider myself a straight shooter
8) I like to have fun
9) I play at weird times of the day
10) I live in Florida
 
Last edited:
1. I'm not a lumberjack or a fur trader.
2. I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber.
3. I don't own and have never ridden a dog sled.
4. I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Susie from Canada, although I'm certain they're really really nice.
5. I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
6. I speak English and French, not American.
7. And I pronouce it ABOUT, not ABOOT.
8. I can proudly sew the country's flag on my backpack.
9. I believe in peace keeping, not policing.
10. I believe in diversity, not assimilation.
11. I believe that the Beaver is a proud and noble animal!
12. I belive a toque is a hat! A Chesterfield is a couch!
13. I believe it IS prounced ZED, not ZEE, ZED!
14. My name is JEFF, and I AM CANADIAN!
 
Last edited:
1. I'm not a lumberjack or a fur trader.
2. I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber.
3. I don't own and have never ridden a dog sled.
4. I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Susie from Canada, although I'm certain they're really really nice.
5. I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
6. I speak English and French, not American.
7. And I pronouce it ABOUT, not ABOOT.
8. I can proudly sew the country's flag on my backpack.
9. I believe in peace keeping, not policing.
10. I believe in diversity, not assimilation.
11. I believe that the Beaver is a proud and noble animal!
12. I belive a toque is a hat! A Chesterfield is a couch!
13. I believe it IS prounced ZED, not ZEE, ZED!
14. My name is JEFF, and I AM CANADIAN!

Said 10 things.
 
1. I'm not a lumberjack or a fur trader.
2. I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber.
3. I don't own and have never ridden a dog sled.
4. I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Susie from Canada, although I'm certain they're really really nice.
5. I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
6. I speak English and French, not American.
7. And I pronouce it ABOUT, not ABOOT.
8. I can proudly sew the country's flag on my backpack.
9. I believe in peace keeping, not policing.
10. I believe in diversity, not assimilation.
11. I believe that the Beaver is a proud and noble animal!
12. I belive a toque is a hat! A Chesterfield is a couch!
13. I believe it IS prounced ZED, not ZEE, ZED!
14. My name is JEFF, and I AM CANADIAN!

I say aboot :S
 

Latest posts

Back
Top