CSS Demos

azn modern warfare 2

Active Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
359
I have a few demos I recorded with the Demoui in CSS so I don't have to sacrifice FPS, but I downloaded wegame, A free game recording software, to record my demo but is there another way to convert? and if there isn't how and what should I do to record the Demo?
 
get a program named fraps...its free from what i remember, good luck - oh and btw, google is your friend.
 
Fraps isn't free, kinda. You can get the free version but I think you can only get like 30 second clips, and there will be a bar on top saying like "Recorded by Fraps" or something like that. I bought fraps so yeahhh...
 
Well azn, if you don't have a computer that will give you enough fps to run fraps then you shouldn't be attempting to make movies bro lol
 
fraps will always lower your fps, its just a fact...even if you have over 9000
the source recorder should not lower your fps, or if it does it will do it very minimally...from what i remember. you can also convert it to mpeg through the source recorder too if you have the correct codec, i think it was the xvid codec i downloaded for it to work properly. there is a guide on how to make recordings with the source recorder all over this forum too. im too lazy to grab a link right now because im on my GFs crappy laptop...which she is reading over my shoulder...woot woot
 
Learn how to properly cut clips with startmovie and endmovie. I'm not very experienced in this myself, but Rawsword for one knows how to if you can get hold of him. It will save .tga images into your cstrike folder which you need to run through virtualdub. :]
 
Learn how to properly cut clips with startmovie and endmovie. I'm not very experienced in this myself, but Rawsword for one knows how to if you can get hold of him. It will save .tga images into your cstrike folder which you need to run through virtualdub. :]

you COULD do that....but depending how long your video is, this takes up a LOT, A LOT, of harddrive space.
i remember when i was doing my first scoutvid, i did it this way and i had well over 120GB of images through only a couple of videos. To which you need to convert, then delete every image, then restart. Its a massive pain.
 
Yeah, the way professionals do it aka ClaYMan or w/e is with startmovie endmovie, then they throw it in virtualdub, and convert to avi. Then sony vegas. Theres tons of tutorials all over the web, if you really want.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top