PINK & BLACK SCREENSHOTS FTW!

Cryptex

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
4,601
Here's a few screenshots I took on the KK server 10 minutes ago. Sorry if I'm a little pumped up, I am listening to a mixture of Foo Fighters, Dragonforce, and Avenged Sevenfold

PURPLE GOO!
dod_cal_anvil20001.jpg


Oh purple mountains majesty....
dod_cal_anvil20004.jpg


The grass is always purpley-er on the other side.
dod_cal_anvil20000.jpg


WOOOO!

Peace,
Cryptex
 
[quote1196744507=SpetzNaz]
Whoops. No texture files....... psychedelic, huh?
[/quote1196744507]

Yeah! That map was super fun, I knifed me some frank in it.
 
that was very fun tonite fellas....I'm comin for you and that pistola Thor!!

as for the pyschedelic acid trip Cryp was havin...dunno how to fix that...muahahahha
 
Crazy map. some places i camped there for like 20 minz and no one actually saw me in that crack but i killed like 15 people from that same area
 
yea thats how that map was for me too cryptex...
I had almost the entire spawn filled with that purple checkered stuff. Its real hard to play on that map for the first time (for me at least) wow, so confusing...
 
[quote1196808556=Thor [DAM]]
[quote1196744507=SpetzNaz]
Whoops. No texture files....... psychedelic, huh?
[/quote1196744507]

Yeah! That map was super fun, I knifed me some frank in it.
[/quote1196808556]


Why dont you ask Spetz what he thinks of Churchyard.....;-) lol

Thats happened to me sometimes Cryptex, I just restart and it fixes itself.
 
someone should make a map where it is just ONE BIG room that has its walls completely made of purple/black chekers and then the two spawns on opposite sides. oh man, i would get soooo dizzy...
 
That happened to me once when I was playing Tunisia. I switched my game to full screen mode in game and when it was all done rendering, ALL the dust textures where big pink and black squares, it was HILARIOUS, I even played a while for the lulz. Then I alt tabed out and came back, and it was fixed .
 

Latest posts

Back
Top