Last Man Standing - 3/20/10

TransparenT

Active Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
281
I think I won legit. 'Nuff said.

Oh and I beat Jackie in Most Deaths Ever!

deboston0002.jpg
 
Looks like that Bokk Choi guy is really awesome.

Also note, every single one of my kills were from Beta.
 
Last edited:
only 16 people attended? I was overslept... T_T
So, gratz jimmy for most Positive kills, TransparenT for the most negative kills (watchu killing? Ghost?? lol), and also for the most deaths? lol
 
Haha, Jimmy keeps owning all of us. Too bad he got the achievement already and it didn't count for him. It was a great event.
 
Only 16 people went? I wouldve totally gone

Nah it was a full server. By the time this picture was taken everyone had left pretty much.



Actual winners of this event were Lehsyrus and myself.
 
:D The only reason i won on CT team was because after having a score of 10 - 14 my adrenaline started pumping and i wanted that award xD I just rushed the awpers with an ak and hid when they tried to run by.
de_boston is a great map btw.
 
Trans really is the winning. he should be on the top. it never said you had to kill the enemy.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top