Was looking thru my weapon stats..

GoT HiTReG?

Active Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
301
And i found this little oddity

failzorrr.jpg


Apparently, for a gun that kills one hit to the head, I have more headshots than kills lol.
 
I've had shots that hit in the head, don't register as doing damage, but knock their helmets clean off. In fact, did it just Thursday against Londonblitz...
 
I hate when i turn corner shoot the dude in head and he just shoots me dead
Stupid helmets they could take a tank shot
 
And i found this little oddity

failzorrr.jpg


Apparently, for a gun that kills one hit to the head, I have more headshots than kills lol.

Don't trust those steam page stats. I don't know what's wrong with them, but there are times when my HS percentage is like 25000%

Usually it's more like 10000%:P

but seriously, it's really messed up for some reason.
 
That is quite odd. I've never seen anything like that before, but I rarely look at statistics anyways.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top