Zombie Mod Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

res1l1ent

Poster
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
218
This is not a thread about the lack of players in the server or even the lack of admins... it is about the lack of admins doing their jobs... The rules in the zombie mod server are not being enforced and the admins are doing little to nothing. Players are constantly cussing in the zombie mod server and there are even players saying racist remarks i have sent messages to admins and nothing was done...the one thing i regret to say i didn't do was inform leadership in vent because my vent kept crashing so i had to reinstall it... i just wanted to adress this now before it gets worse. thanks
 
This seems more appropriate for the Drop Box.

Are you sure said admins weren't AFK or idling?
 
I was on the zombie mod server as the only admin throughout the day today. I warned/kicked/banned a few people for problems. Everything i saw people do wrong I warned for or kicked/banned. If you have a problem add me to steam and pm me through there and I will try to get it fixed. But I believe that most admins here will take appropriate action based on the action that took place, and no admin should let things go when they see something inappropriate happen.
 
If you have an issue with admins in a server, post it in the drop box.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top