League FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldie

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
1,051
cs_league_fix.png


Q: Where will the scrim take place?

A: On the Event server, ip: 75.126.144.83:27015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q: Where do I sign up?

A: Click this to sign up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q: How many people on a team?

A: 5 People minimum to a team, with up to 3 team backups.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q: When will the scrims take place?

A: They will take place on Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sundays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q: Where can I find the rules?

A: They can be found here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Q: Who can be on a team?

A: Anyone that is MAUL verified, and is an e, eG, or eGO rank (leadership counts as eGO).
Following restrictions: 1 member from FBG scrim per team. 1 member of the top 30 HL stats players on a team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: Who do I contact for any questions?

A: Oldie
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top