Why did you choose your name?

boyscout

Poster
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
246
I choose my name because I am a Boy Scout, and because half my friends call me that because I am :P

Why did you choose yours?


*Not sure if someone has posted a thread like this before, please let me know if they have*
 
Last edited:
I honestly thought that I had seen and posted on one of these before here... But I can't find the thread, so I guess it's dead now. Hehe.


Mine, Jawneh, is basically just a different version of my real name, which is Joni. It kind of slowly started to evolve. Joni -> Jawni -> Jawneh. It sort of got stuck on me, plus I think of it kind of like a nickname now.
 
Mine is because I am the Pastor of my church and, according to the bible, am to be the Shepherd of my "flock" or congregation. I purposely misspelled it as Shepard because at the time on a Dust 2 server there was a BlackShepherd that played on there all the time.
 
I can't remember, though I imagine it has something to to with milk shakes and Ben Kingsley.
 
My boyfriends toon on WoW was named Countt, so it became Counttess. Although, somehow the site autocorrected it to only 1 t...

I used to be Blaze but someone else in our group already used that.
 
Part 1: needed some kind of originality (not to mention I always liked scooby doo :P)
Part 2: <3 Penguins
 
I always would play CoD when I was younger. and somehow I was always on the Russian team when playing multi-player. (Red like communism) And I would always go prone because I was so accurate when in prone so I stayed close to the ground like a snake. (Serpent) So yeah. That's mine :) And the 55 is my second favorite number next to 8.

~R3D
 
My name is Kevin, and I am the master. And I thought Kevimaster sounded/looked cooler than Kevinmaster ^.^

It actually goes all the way back to 6th grade when I first got Warcraft III, and was creating a battle.net account, me and my friend sat there for almost 15 minutes trying to think of one. He said 'Kevimaster' as a joke, but I really liked it, so now all this time later, here I am ^.^

Oh, and I'm also a Boyscout, I'm Eagle with two palms :)... I think two lol, I know I have more than one, but I can't remember if I got 3..., I think only 2 though (its been a while since I went to a meeting or anything in uniform :P)
 
um im a huge gamer and i am the kind of person who when someone says something about a game new, old or coming soon i go on and talk for like 10 minutes about it and one day i mentioned how i liked the sega saturn and genesis so my friends started calling me sega and it stuck
 
Truth to tell I just hit random letters until I found one that looked interesting. Thus, Lplkassm was created.
 
my original name was silent because i always used m4 and usp with silencers and shift walked around yelling silent pew pew but sadly that name was already taken when i joined eGO so i added a few letters took out the machine gun and yelled resilience is never futile!!!
 
American Paradox is an album by a punk band called strung out. I am also American and i like time travel. Time travel has many paradoxes therefore i am American Paradox
 
I was Zeus because my friend changed his name to Poseidon after reading a book.. I don't remember, maybe the Lightning Thief? But anyway, since there was a Zeus in the clan already I had to change to Zeu5.
 
A new version of this thread gets recreated every week or so.
My real name.
 
Back
Top