A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 Mar 25, 2010 #41 Yes, tf2 and ins( Never woulda played Ins without eGO)
Dead Tom EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 7,693 Mar 25, 2010 #44 Already had most of the games at the time.
Whisker Biscuit Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 2,548 Mar 25, 2010 #48 I got Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike Source (Although I haven't given it a good bit of time), Insurgency, Bad Company 2 and Battlefield: 1942 because of eGO
I got Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike Source (Although I haven't given it a good bit of time), Insurgency, Bad Company 2 and Battlefield: 1942 because of eGO
R Raynor Geek it till it Mhz! Joined Jul 8, 2008 Messages 1,811 Mar 25, 2010 #49 BC2 when i can afford it.. had everything else already minus COD
C Captn Bean EGO Addict Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 1,163 Mar 25, 2010 #50 Yep, I bought DoDS and CSS because of the servers.
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Mar 25, 2010 #51 got BC2 cause of eGO and all the friends that play it
S stinginggore Poster Joined Aug 23, 2009 Messages 194 Mar 26, 2010 #53 lol I personally have bought at least 3 games from eGO which i ended up loving those being BC2 DODS and CSS
lol I personally have bought at least 3 games from eGO which i ended up loving those being BC2 DODS and CSS
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Mar 26, 2010 #54 Do i know you said: No because someone brought it for me, but if that didn't happen i would have brought tf2 for sure! Click to expand... exactly what this guys said, i have the same story! thanks Ronpaul.
Do i know you said: No because someone brought it for me, but if that didn't happen i would have brought tf2 for sure! Click to expand... exactly what this guys said, i have the same story! thanks Ronpaul.
F Full Grizzly Thread Thumper Joined Nov 24, 2009 Messages 1,032 Mar 26, 2010 #56 I had TF2 before I even knew about eGO. I got BC2/CSS and DoD:S ( CSS and DoDS were in one package) because of eGO
I had TF2 before I even knew about eGO. I got BC2/CSS and DoD:S ( CSS and DoDS were in one package) because of eGO
P pillar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 2,968 Mar 26, 2010 #57 originally joined eGO because of tf2, but most games ive gotten outta interest for myself, not because of eGO (no offense).
originally joined eGO because of tf2, but most games ive gotten outta interest for myself, not because of eGO (no offense).
flex I made one post Joined Feb 23, 2009 Messages 24 Mar 26, 2010 #58 I ticked"Yes" because i'm going to buy Bad Company 2
spidEY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 2,421 Mar 26, 2010 #59 Yep I bought Battlefeild: Bad Company 2 and EVE Online, great games.