Even in this thread, there's not a consistent vote for one specific server. But I can tell you that we've had Anzio, Argentan, Caen, and Palermo in the past.
Here's the threads from when we had an Anzio server.. Notice a trend?
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6244
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6226
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6390
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22455 (may 2008)
And then it was switched over to the Argentan server...
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38365
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37642
That didn't work, so we tried Palermo...
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43260
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42877
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=54007
We've given Argentan THREE chances in the past, and the server failed by staying empty most of the time. Palermo was a ghost town. Anzio the same way. Caen was so huge that it was pointless to try seeding it - and the lag/rubberbanding issue was insane. We've had rotation servers, orange maps, and nothing has stuck. It was hard for us to just get Flash to stay full - I can remember how excited I was that we had a Flash server, so I stayed on it all night long with Tech Sgt. Starbuck. (YES, we actually strayed away from our Donner!)
The things is, folks, that unless YOU are willing to put in the HOURS it takes to build up a server, it's pointless to complain that we don't have that server already set up for you. It costs money to launch a server, and it's such a waste to see that server wither and die because those who clamored for it didn't do their part by playing on it.