Fluffy And Deets Step Down

fluffy_deets.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!

When an EdgeGamers member is offered and accepts a leadership position, they donate their personal time for the benefit of us all. Nobody knows this better and has given more than FluffyTDestroyer and DirtyDeets, who have helped lead our Day of Defeat: Source division for some time now.

The married duo have stepped down from the leadership roster in order to tend to "real life". Thankfully, they will continue to be active eGO admins, time permitting, and promise not to disappear. Both have sacrificed so that eGO could be better and will be missed in the leadership ranks.

We offer sincere wishes for the best of luck to them.</div>​
 
Good luck to you two.

Fluffy, Thanks for all the help you have given me when needed. I appreciate it very much. :D
 
Thx for everything fluffy and deets... I hope that I will become as good as you one day :)
 
Even though I didnt know you too very well I am going to say that you will be missed by all!
 
Thanks Fluffy and Deets for all your time, hard work, and dedication!
 
Thank you both for all of your hard work and dedication.

There will be no doubt that the two of you will be missed.

I wish you both the best of luck.
 
sad to see you go

Fluffy and Deets you will be greatly missed in your leadership roles. Thank you for all the hard work and time that you have put into the DOD division.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top