Fluffy And Deets Step Down

fluffy_deets.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!

When an EdgeGamers member is offered and accepts a leadership position, they donate their personal time for the benefit of us all. Nobody knows this better and has given more than FluffyTDestroyer and DirtyDeets, who have helped lead our Day of Defeat: Source division for some time now.

The married duo have stepped down from the leadership roster in order to tend to "real life". Thankfully, they will continue to be active eGO admins, time permitting, and promise not to disappear. Both have sacrificed so that eGO could be better and will be missed in the leadership ranks.

We offer sincere wishes for the best of luck to them.</div>​
 
Thankx for being my right hand man...errr......woman....errr...council person. We have made a hell of a team. You both helped me lead the divsion well. I do hope yall contiune to hang with us in ventrilo when you are able. I also expect to get sound checks from time to time.
 
Thanks to you both for everything you've given to eGO.
Glad to see you sticking around
 
best wishes! :)

well hope u guys have a fun time together (idk bout this dont know if its real or not still confused).
 
Well I am fairly new to eGO so I have not met Deets yet but in the short time I knew fluffy she was a lot of fun to hang out with in vent and just chat. She taught me things about eGO I would not have known without talking to someone like her. But yes best wishes to both of you. For everyone who thinks this is fake it is not. If you look in the general forum section there is an earlier post by fluffy telling us that her and Deets are leaving. Not to mention the fact that if it was stated at the first post it is not a joke then it is not a joke... -.-

~R3D
 
Best Wishes to both of you. Some of my best time in eGO where being in vent with both of you funny times. Hope to still see you guys around much love -joshcash
 
Thanks for all the hard work and effort you put into eGO you guys. Hope you still stay eGO admins for a very long time
 
Missed talking to the both of you the last two months. I will miss most the discussions of Wesson Oil and Twister, as well as the different social zones of the eGO city and also the colorful and suprising pic links PM'ed to me through vent, and the vomiting this ensues there after.

Good luck with everything!!
 
Good Luck

I hope everything goes well !!!!!!!! :D best wishes you two in your future !
 

Latest posts

Back
Top