K Kami Forum Fiend Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 673 Apr 3, 2010 #1 If you got a team for the eGO league, I'll happily scrim you, with my team for practice. Msg/add me on STEAM or on the forums. Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
If you got a team for the eGO league, I'll happily scrim you, with my team for practice. Msg/add me on STEAM or on the forums.
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Apr 3, 2010 #2 Lemme talk with Death Blade and the guys and maybe we can.
JLex Poster =(e)= Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 231 Apr 3, 2010 #4 If anyone still has some slots open for there team...can i join? :O
J Jimmy Kudo EGO Addict Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 1,295 Apr 3, 2010 #5 nah Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Apr 3, 2010 #6 Our team scrims against a team of highly trained chimpanzees with T1 connections. Beware, the rest of you.
Our team scrims against a team of highly trained chimpanzees with T1 connections. Beware, the rest of you.
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Apr 3, 2010 #7 i would like to do this
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Apr 3, 2010 #8 oowh, i hope RedStarfish reading this one... I would like to take on the pros... O_O
K killer4000 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 2,062 Apr 3, 2010 #9 Kami 10 man? hey hey hey 10 man? 10man? 10 man? Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
N NINJA BRAH I made one post Joined Apr 3, 2010 Messages 6 Apr 3, 2010 #10 I heard the last time they scrimmed an eGO team they went 16-0 True story.
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Apr 4, 2010 #11 16?? So if we win 1, we are legends as well? xD
N NinjaWuuzoku Thread Junky Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 827 Apr 5, 2010 #12 Pfft Kami you're to easy (;
Winston EGO Addict Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,336 Apr 5, 2010 #13 All you have to do is get Kami's team mad at each other. Then you can whoop them. HINT: Bring up their record (0-2) XD
All you have to do is get Kami's team mad at each other. Then you can whoop them. HINT: Bring up their record (0-2) XD
S sLurP Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 297 Apr 5, 2010 #14 Shh Fart :] I hate you. On a more relevant note, Get positive (gP.) played Get Negative (gN.) and Crocross' eGO team to practise last night ;]
Shh Fart :] I hate you. On a more relevant note, Get positive (gP.) played Get Negative (gN.) and Crocross' eGO team to practise last night ;]
G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Apr 5, 2010 #15 sLurP said: Shh Fart :] I hate you. On a more relevant note, Get positive (gP.) played Get Negative (gN.) and Crocross' eGO team to practise last night ;] Click to expand... gP. showed some interesting sportsmanship
sLurP said: Shh Fart :] I hate you. On a more relevant note, Get positive (gP.) played Get Negative (gN.) and Crocross' eGO team to practise last night ;] Click to expand... gP. showed some interesting sportsmanship
A alexanderc+ I made one post Joined Jan 3, 2010 Messages 29 Apr 5, 2010 #17 brb making a team to beat yours