Scrim?

Kami

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
673
If you got a team for the eGO league, I'll happily scrim you, with my team for practice.

Msg/add me on STEAM or on the forums.
 
Last edited:
If anyone still has some slots open for there team...can i join? :O
 
Our team scrims against a team of highly trained chimpanzees with T1 connections.

Beware, the rest of you.
 
oowh, i hope RedStarfish reading this one... I would like to take on the pros... O_O
 
Kami 10 man? hey hey hey 10 man? 10man? 10 man?
 
Last edited:
All you have to do is get Kami's team mad at each other. Then you can whoop them. HINT: Bring up their record (0-2) XD
 
Shh Fart :] I hate you.

On a more relevant note, Get positive (gP.) played Get Negative (gN.) and Crocross' eGO team to practise last night ;]
 
Shh Fart :] I hate you.

On a more relevant note, Get positive (gP.) played Get Negative (gN.) and Crocross' eGO team to practise last night ;]

gP. showed some interesting sportsmanship ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top