Place Your Bets

Guys, I am currently at 170 recruits, so remember, I only have 80 to go.
 
Better yet: when will we see Blindy's Recruits on vent? :P
 
Last edited:
Better yet: when will we see Blindy's Recruits on vent?

I've come to realize that DODS recruits tend to stay away from vent, some do come on. The TF2 recruits ALL come on vent, and the good thing is, it's their responsibility, not mine ;). I will work with them and see if they'll get on vent :).
 
Wait Matt, could we handle ALL of his recruits in vent? I wouldn't be able to hear myself think!
 
Better yet: when will we see Blindy's Recruits on vent? :P

This man speaks the truth; I've only seen one, and he was promoted last night anyway.

I wouldn't bet on joining Leadership; as always, please DO NOT RECOMMEND people for eGO->Advisor in the Drop Box. Just noting it here for everyone to see; recommendations like that are just wasting time because Leadership handles those promotions directly.
 
This man speaks the truth; I've only seen one, and he was promoted last night anyway.

I wouldn't bet on joining Leadership; as always, please DO NOT RECOMMEND people for eGO->Advisor in the Drop Box. Just noting it here for everyone to see; recommendations like that are just wasting time because Leadership handles those promotions directly.

as long as they aren't harmful, jeod for dod:s council.
 
When will Blindy come back to DOD:s o.0

and blindy the # of recruits and the at the rate your going i give you to the 18 at 5PM. :P

and DOD;s recruits are afraid of Matt thats why they stay away from vent :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top