Ahh, duck's a Varmint hunter >
Both of those are nice, yes, but I just don't like the style of them. The S&W I'm getting pertains more to what I like and can do with it. I like to be able to modify and add whatever I want, when I want, and so on. Granted, I probably won't ever get a tac-light or a front pistol/handle grip because I'd much rather hold on near the clip, or under and around. As for lasers...pointless. Give me a dot-sight or a scope, and I'll hit whichever target you're pointing at. Unless it's too far away 
And Major, I don't shoot wolves. They aren't native to where I live, but I will shoot coyotes and rabbits. I get 10 bucks a coyote tail where my buddy and I go shoot sometimes. We're saving up through this year to stock on ammo, food, and gas, and then we're just gonna go ridin' around and shootin' the guys. It's gonna be fun, but it's a long ways away.
Both of those are nice, yes, but I just don't like the style of them. The S&W I'm getting pertains more to what I like and can do with it. I like to be able to modify and add whatever I want, when I want, and so on. Granted, I probably won't ever get a tac-light or a front pistol/handle grip because I'd much rather hold on near the clip, or under and around. As for lasers...pointless. Give me a dot-sight or a scope, and I'll hit whichever target you're pointing at. Unless it's too far away 
And Major, I don't shoot wolves. They aren't native to where I live, but I will shoot coyotes and rabbits. I get 10 bucks a coyote tail where my buddy and I go shoot sometimes. We're saving up through this year to stock on ammo, food, and gas, and then we're just gonna go ridin' around and shootin' the guys. It's gonna be fun, but it's a long ways away.






