[poll] New toy

tucknrole

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
781
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...d=10001&productId=44934&langId=-1&isFirearm=Y

I accidentally put this whole link in the chatbox (sorry). This is the new toy I put a down payment on this morning. It's going to take me 3 months to pay it all off, but it will be worth it. Total, it's costing me $1283, plus background check, and my dot-sight, which is a cheap POS, but I don't want to waste money on a Trijicon for a gun I won't be taking to war lol.

My model sight is the TG8040B, which is the second to the bottom of the pictured sights - http://www.truglosights.com/content/products/firearm/red_dots/traditional.asp

I can't wait until I can get this baby home and start plinkin' away with it..I'm getting 2 free mags with the purchase too, thanks to a promo deal at my store. So I'll have 4 total lol. Now all I need is the ammo...that's almost as expensive as the frickin' gun...
 
How weird... Your poll doesn't have the option:

"No way in hell is that thing coming into MY house"...

But that would be my choice..
 
Well....you didn't have the option

"I'm going to find out where you live and then come steal it"

That would have been my choice too.
 
Well we all know in ww3 that if america gets invaded im going to tucknrole's house lol
 
Honestly, I think the gun looks a bit ugly. I would have settled for a mint condition M1 Garand, K98, or a Lee Enfield instead :P
 
[quote1197174863=ARMED]
Honestly, I think the gun looks a bit ugly. I would have settled for a mint condition M1 Garand, K98, or a Lee Enfield instead :P
[/quote1197174863]

Honestly, I would have settled easily for an original M1 as well. We have a knock-off version of it with a...*mind blank* stock and and a free-floater barrel. It was nice. A little heavy, but DAMN nice nonetheless. This was my second option, and since I don't really hunt (and it's legal to have on here *snickers at Cali folks*), this is what I wanted. I would have gone with a bolt-action, but I don't reload my own, and stock-piling the BA's is getting more expensive every week, just about. Reloading your own is almost as expensive as buying bulk. I generally can get more ammo for .223 than a 7 Win-Mag, and at a cheaper price too. I'm gonna start reloading my own soon though. I buy a few boxes of shells, save 'em after they're shot, and I won't have to worry about buying any bags of unprimed shells later lol.
 
I personally don't care too much about real guns. I mean... it is cool to be in an airsoft war or a paintball war... but a real gun just holds no value to me.

Besides $1300 is a whole lot of money for a gun.
 
Well, it's an awesome gun, yes, But I have no use for a REAL gun. Airsoft/paintball wars are pretty friggin awesome, and I don't hunt sooooo..... yeah.

But, If I had the extra money (and if I was 21) I'd buy this.
 
hmm nice, mabey one day I'll get around to posting my gun collection (totaling 23 rifles,shotguns and a hand gun) =)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top