- Joined
- Nov 25, 2009
- Messages
- 2,398
25k Casino Cash Bounty
Capt Kirk is your Bounty target.
Knife, shovel or fist only
DoD:s Maps are your hunting grounds.
You must supply a screen shot to this thread.
Happy Hunting
Note: Realism as well as other events I am sorry to say do not count. Kirk must be playing on a regular DoD:s server, eGO or otherwise is fine. TK's do not count (guess I had to put that in here as well)
Capt Kirk is your Bounty target.
Knife, shovel or fist only
DoD:s Maps are your hunting grounds.
You must supply a screen shot to this thread.
Happy Hunting

Note: Realism as well as other events I am sorry to say do not count. Kirk must be playing on a regular DoD:s server, eGO or otherwise is fine. TK's do not count (guess I had to put that in here as well)
Last edited:






















