Bounty Time

Old Monkei

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
2,398
25k Casino Cash Bounty

Capt Kirk is your Bounty target.
Knife, shovel or fist only
DoD:s Maps are your hunting grounds.
You must supply a screen shot to this thread.

Happy Hunting :P

Note: Realism as well as other events I am sorry to say do not count. Kirk must be playing on a regular DoD:s server, eGO or otherwise is fine. TK's do not count (guess I had to put that in here as well)
 
Last edited:
OMG, At least I'm not trying for that darn achievement like I was when he posted it. I was scared.
 
yall r forgetting something! to kill kirk u gotta go through the red shirts!....not to hard but it gives kirk time to run! :D :cool:
 
Hehe i kill readshirts for everything and soon the mighty captain!!!! Ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to the crew
 
Hehe i kill readshirts for everything and soon the mighty captain!!!! Ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to the crew

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :cool:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top