Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xzon82

I made one post
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
8
Hey guys, a lot of you may or may not know me (probably don't know me), I haven't played in a eGO server or any server in CS:S because i just don't find the PC entertaining anymore, so what I am trying to say is that I Am going back to the 360 and i probably wont be coming back to CS:S or any other game for along time (I will play killing floor cause i like killing zombies). So yeah goodbye guys and have fun playing CS:S or whatever PC game you like to play.
 
Well if you don't have an interest in PC games anymore it is only fair for you to do what is fun and what makes you happy. I hope you have fun gaming as that is what its all about!
 
I know you, :D
I'll miss the old times in zombie mod. :D
laters manee
 
Maybe one day you'll pick up CSS again :)


Good luck! and have fun!
 
Have fun with the console :scared:... He'll be back, they all come back :P
Take it easy man!
 
The day where PC games are no longer entertaining? D: Boy I hope I never have to go through that.

Good luck and have fun with whatever you decide to do
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top