Banned from vent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manatee man

Rookie
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
75
I got home from school, got on vent, saw my outrageous ping and had a couple of glitches. When i tried relogging in I got a message saying I'm on the ban list. I tried 5 hours later, still on the list. I don't know what happened but I got just the slightest glimpse at the rooms before it quit out. I can still play on eGO servers, but I'm afraid this vent ban won't be lifted anytime soon. What's worse is a have no idea how to contest a vent ban because it isn't in the maul system. I even asked my admin buddies for help! Trust me, starting a thread was my last resort. Will and admin please check the vent logs and at least tell me why i was banned and how long it will last?
 
# Ventrilo Name When Banned:

# IP Address:

# Date and Time Ban Noticed:

# Possible Reason for Ban :

# Admin(s) Present at Time of Ban: (any person that had [Advisor], [DL], [Council] , or [ComMgr] in their name)

# Reason for Ban Contest:


Will this work for the format or is there an updated version? this was the one i found on thread there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top