Blindy BRING IT!

Again, USA fails.....

Canada = rules

Face it Kirk, you won't have your sniper, nor your party of friends to help you.
 
Hockey HAHAHA... sucks to be both american nd canadian if you arguing over a crap game called Hockey in this country (england) only woman play it HAHAHAHAHA
 
Yes, I have heard of this other football they play on some little dinky island somewhere with a funny looking round ball.....

I just ignored it as a joke, like any sport could ever compare to American football...... :)

and I thought hockey was sad........


LOL
 
haha rugby now thats a game were ppl dnt wear massive fanny helmets or big child like pads :-) oh its true...
 
Again, USA fails.....

Canada = rules

Face it Kirk, you won't have your sniper, nor your party of friends to help you.

Oh they will be there, you see, unlike Canada, here in the US, it doesn't matter who you're with or where you are. If you are among Americans, you are among friends. We stand together in the face of challenges. My "party" of friends may not be with me, but they'll still be cheering us on, well except for Jimmy, he likes Russia, but that's beside the point.

And if you think I won't have Matilda by my side when we go to war, you sir are dead wrong.
 
Plus Kirk has got me, and I've got the most red on my shirt that isnt dye!
 
One week and counting 'till the blood is spilled
uscan.jpg
 
I'll be there...handing out food and water....maybe making some coffee in kirks tree house or mending his wounds lol. <3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top