Dont get me wrong Semper_Fi I think the marines are great. But Being a Canadain I have to tell it like it is... I fought for both armys.
A Canadian sniper in Afghanistan has been confirmed as hitting an enemy soldier at a range of 2,310 meters, the longest recorded and confirmed sniper shot in history. The previous record of 2,250 meters was set by US Marine sniper Carlos Hath in Vietnam in 1967. The Canadian sniper was at an altitude of 8,500 feet and the target, across a valley, was at 9,000 feet. Canadian sniper units often operated in support of US infantry units, which were grateful for their help. The record lasted only one day, until a second Canadian sniper hit an enemy soldier at 2,400 meters (8000 feet).
God Bless
OfficerDan
Yep, that's about rightCanadian sniper units often operated in support of US infantry units,

i thought I'd pick up some slack from them and infom them aswell as others that Canadians are great not only in hockey.
I'm sorry to inform you that this is not Afghanistan, nor is it Iraq. This is DAY OF DEFEAT. There are no Barrett .50 cals, no hummers, no Apache's. Heck, there won't be any Canadian team or US team, oh wait As to this quote:
Cpt. I know its not RL we are talking about mate, but seeing as most of my canadian brothers can only talk about hockey i thought I'd pick up some slack from them and infom them aswell as others that Canadians are great not only in hockey.
+1 beaver, +1 fat guy, -1 for repeat of "unwritten code of Canadian", -2 rubbing of robarb(2nd to last vid) , +100 for dumbness by cooking food with a flash light and -11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 for Kirk was born in America and raised in Canada.........*sighs at poor attempt to school American* Kirk will always be a American for he has American blood in him not Canadian. P.S get your facts straight!
