I avoid all things Ann Rice like the plague. She is basically the Proto-Stephenie Meyer.
its a good movie though
and IWAV is telling a story about a real vampire
none of that sparkly in love with the emo girl at highschool
business
I avoid all things Ann Rice like the plague. She is basically the Proto-Stephenie Meyer.
The Seven Samurai , filmed in 1954. One of the best (and my favourite) Japanese films.
First Y movie! Yes Man (with Jim Carrey)
i skipped that one...i looked a little to much like liar liar for me to care about it. Also i noticed that i haven't seen very many "y" films...so i'll start with one that should have been reviewed a while ago.
![]()
title: Young frankenstein
year: 1974
country of origin: Us
director: Mel brooks
story: A young dr. Frankenstein, pronounced "fronkensteen", is told that he has inherited his grandfathers transylvania castle. Of course on arrival hilarity ensues.
review: This is my favorite mel brooks films, it doesn't miss a step. Every joke is pretty much dead on and really funny. Wilder does an amazing job as the lead, he co-wrote this too. Though the really stars of the show is the late great peter boyle and marty feldman. Who portrayed the most memorable frankenstein monster and igor i can think of. In my opinion this is one of the finest comedies every created and one you should see.
[10/10]
![]()
Title: xXx: State of the Union
Year: 2005
Country of Origin: US
Director: Lee Tamahori
Story: What the hell is this ****. Where is Vin Diesel?
Review: The above question is very applicable; where in the hell is Vin Diesel? Why replace him with Ice Cube? Why even make this terrible terrible film? These question will probably never get answered...and I don't want them answered. Here is the thing, this is a really bad movie that exists for no real reason. It's a vapid ball of terrible film making.
[2/10]
story is vin diesels character gets killed by some terrorists on ebay
Yeah, pretty much. It has to be the worst explanation for replacing the lead character ever. To make matters worse they're doing a 3rd one of these with Vin Diesel...so I have no idea what retarded excuse they're going to use for bringing him back.
xXx:
Vin's a Zombie
oh and how about
"My name is Bruce"
I think I suggested it once before when I had heard of it but before I had watched it, but I think this one deserves another go: City of God, 2002. Absolutely one of the greatest movies I have ever seen.