CaptainNighthawk presents: Entanglement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really really good, i really like this map now i have got used to it, one thing that needs fixing, you overuse the same music in disco to much.... only found one new song. If you make new maps please find some new music :D

kthx
 
I really love your maps, they're unique in they way that they're dark and the sun rises. You should try and make one the other way around, light out then dark.

Great looking map, can't wait to play it and I certainly hope they add it to the server :P
 
Good Job

Loved the map CaptainNighthawk. Has plenty of fun things to do for both Ts and CTs. Also, I love the feeling you get when you're the last CT and you're trying to kill the remaining rebels. The atmosphere is dark and creepy, which makes it pretty freaking amazing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top