Being Grateful*

Division 55

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
604
Saying thank you

Hey guys im division 55 and i just wanted to say that we all should say thanks to all of our admins in the Cs:s division and in all others. If we did't have the admins we have today EGo probaly wouldn't be the same. So all of us should say great job or hey thanks next time you see an admin. Also dont forget about us hard working e's. Just thought i dont hear that enough. Also thought to share that with you guys. THANKS TO ALL ADMIN AND E'S. :D EGO ROCKS.
 
Last edited:
Being an admin is a hard job. At one point we were all asked to opt into a surgery that would include us being rebuilt into a cybernetic being with the only function being admining.
 
Last edited:
Beta I regret to inform you they never opted out on your surgery...you are a cybernetic being! You were the test admin. I also regret to inform you, the experiment was a flop. Instead of admin commands taking over your cerebral cortex, the love of Anime and break-dancing took it's place!
 
Being an admin is a hard job. At one point we were all asked to opt into a surgery that would include us being rebuilt into a cybernetic being with the only function being admining.

I dont remember ever being asked.. All I remember is waking up one morning with a bad headache, and a phone call from my school saying I skipped classes for 2 weeks.
 
Sigh, seen so many of these threads. Of course admins do a great job, otherwise we wouldn't have so much fun, Duhh...

*Cough**Splutter* suck up thread *Cough**Splutter*
 
Back
Top