What Happens On Flash....

no Kirk thats why you raged off my friends list and game plus did not talk to me because i punched you. *hints at im better at melee then you*

Wow........really........here? Sad.

Why cant weee be friends. Why cant weeeee be friends.

I sort of imagine this like the new Star Trek, where Spock and Kirk hate each other.

Nope, I'm done, and no way in hell is he Spock.
 
Last edited:
No where is safe from my nades

true...ive heard about your nades on flash...i need to actually be on your team some time and observe...id like to think i throw out some pretty deadly precision air strikes with the rifle nades...but...TEACH ME YOUR WAYS O GREAT VILLAIN OF CHOCOLATE! for my nading on flash is not as good as my nading on kalt
 
Chocolate's nades actually are remote controlled....

Chocolate when I'm going to axis second, I'm more scared to run into you than kirk. At least I know where Kirk is...and with what (In the tree, with the candlestick...err sniper).
 
No kirk im done too i was making a point ya noob and +1 for Dr.Compton Spock was always the brains. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top