2 movies in 1 thread.

bLackout {RD}

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Oct 6, 2007
Messages
2,589
Ok, First of all..
They'll make a Voltron : The Movie
Yes, I know it's exciting. But, be patient. They'll release it 2010.

Information:http://imdb.com/title/tt0472429/

And, Second of all.
They'll make a DragonBall Z: Movie
And I think it's going to suck.
I'll post the pics, later.
I'm sleepy....

B)
 
They need to do a Macross live action movie. Imagine the new Battlestar Galactica with Veritechs flying around
 
[quote1197295225=Atticus]
what's next? a carebears movie? i kid ;)
[/quote1197295225]

I think you're right :P
 
[quote1197295801=Blazing Heat =FL=]
[quote1197295225=Atticus]
what's next? a carebears movie? i kid ;)
[/quote1197295225]

I think you're right :P
[/quote1197295801]

I hope atticus isnt right. I would feel ill.
 
already knew about the dbz movie :)
think i read that it will be live action
and it will probably suck :/
 
The only decent movie that I have ever seen based off an anime was the Kenshin OVAs that dealt with his time as the Battousai.

Most other anime movies are made while the show is still in progress (Naruto, Bleach) and the movies lag horribly behind the action in the series.

In Dragon Ball Z's case I cannot possibly imagine them cramming enough of the storyline into a 2 hour movie to make it watchable. Heck, I once saw a 5 episode streak where all Goku was doing was powering up. That alone would run over the time limit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top