Crazy Rush

kilarious

Rookie
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
71
I just saw the most epic double rush craziness in office:

carnage.jpg


About 15 bodies in the stairs, couldn't capture them all. Death in 15 seconds ftw!
 
lol if its awpsoleet work, i can understand that xD

anyway.. LOL double fail rush xD
 
did awpsoleet kill them all?

No offence to awp, but I think he just cleaned up. He was the only smart guy from what I saw who didn't just run in and die (like I did). I even ran in screaming "FRRREEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM" ..... but I promise I was not wearing a kilt at the time.

Of 28 or so people in server I think about 20 died in that general area. So fun!
 
Just reminds me in school whenever the school recess finishes >.> students run through the hallway...and we have to stop them >.> one incident happened when one fell....all fell
 
i think i see 6 nades, the 2 obvious, the 3 on the stairs and one right beside the CTs head at the bottom of the steps - whatever skin that is i forget
 

Latest posts

Back
Top