What Is Your EdgeGamers Rank?

What Is Your EdgeGamers Rank?

  • Community Manager

    Points: 13 2.6%
  • Council

    Points: 3 0.6%
  • Division Leader

    Points: 10 2.0%
  • Advisor

    Points: 33 6.7%
  • eGO

    Points: 171 34.6%
  • eG

    Points: 116 23.5%
  • e

    Points: 132 26.7%
  • Non-eGO Regular

    Points: 16 3.2%

  • Total voters
    494
Still eG but on the bright side I did not complain and got further so now I am an eG, INS EC and recruiter, PSC member, and I got basic and advance admin training done. I might have more awards than most of the eGO's in here :)
I tried not to waist any time waiting to get promoted to do something good and anyone can do that if they put their efforts into it and try to win or achive their goal. So if you have something that would be good for eGO or your divison, don't wait until you get promoted to make it come true, but ask one of the advisors or divison leaders for help making it and the will help you.

:)
 
Added: I am currently thinking about being a basic admin trainer for INS and I am the only eG that is an INS EC
and if you did not know:
EC stands for event coordinator
PSC stands for Personal Service Center
 
=(e)=s for the win!!!! People think its normal when a =(eGO)= goes bonkers and tries stuff like taunt killing or melee-fighting in tf2 (Hello ToiletPastries, Cheesepat, and Kevimaster). Whenever I try it, people think i'm crazy...Don't know what could give them that impression :P
 
Back
Top