S Skyward2554 Active Member Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 298 Apr 23, 2010 #81 Fellow =(e)= Reporting For Duty SIR!!!
H HeaVenAth I made one post Joined Apr 3, 2010 Messages 21 Apr 24, 2010 #83 reply Just an e =( Thats too bad, Since I rule all over the TeamFortress2 Servers, doing events, and being active at forum =/
reply Just an e =( Thats too bad, Since I rule all over the TeamFortress2 Servers, doing events, and being active at forum =/
P Persian Elite I made one post Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 27 Apr 27, 2010 #84 I see that =(e)= is rising now sooner or later we may beat =(eGO)= ...... GO =(e)= GO!
T T4kTIK-A Famous Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 410 Apr 30, 2010 #86 =(e)= but i intend to become eG by all means necessary !
seek.and.destroy EGO Addict Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 1,183 Apr 30, 2010 #87 =(e)= ftw! :3 maybe someday =(eG)=
B Bllaze Poster Joined Mar 6, 2010 Messages 156 May 1, 2010 #89 eG for now ..... Shooting for eGO or? Although my schedule makes it hard to be consistant.
Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 May 1, 2010 #90 eGO/ Ex-advisor
H HkKillermind Rookie Joined Feb 19, 2010 Messages 75 May 9, 2010 #91 eG BABY FIRIN MY LAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
death180 Active Member Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 335 May 22, 2010 #94 So at the end of all this we have 12 community managers? Very accurate poll.... /sarcasm.
T Tempest.Plur I made one post Joined May 20, 2010 Messages 28 May 22, 2010 #95 Mine is Non-eGO member. Wouldn't say I'm not a regular, but I am not in eGO. Hopefully Kendle gets back to me on joining.
Mine is Non-eGO member. Wouldn't say I'm not a regular, but I am not in eGO. Hopefully Kendle gets back to me on joining.
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jun 1, 2010 #98 =(e)= here! PS 12 Community Managers! xD
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Jun 6, 2010 #100 There are so many more e's than anything else, but apparently they don't go to the website very often...
There are so many more e's than anything else, but apparently they don't go to the website very often...