P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Apr 25, 2010 #1 How long has everyone been here? and how has your experience with ego helped you?
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Apr 25, 2010 #3 1 1/2 Years. Amazing. Thats all i can say, amazing.
W WiGsPl1t3r Poster Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 131 Apr 25, 2010 #5 almost a year and it helped me stay of drugs.. no lie xD
D dy1an Famous Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 497 Apr 25, 2010 #6 18 months, taught me how to trashtalk on a pg rated level
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Apr 25, 2010 #9 Slightly over 3 months 1. A lot less swearing. 2. Giving me an opportunity for intelligent conversation
Slightly over 3 months 1. A lot less swearing. 2. Giving me an opportunity for intelligent conversation
P Persian Elite I made one post Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 27 Apr 25, 2010 #10 2 months, ego is mature.
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Apr 25, 2010 #11 been lurking the forums for almost 2 years, joined eGO about 6 months ago
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Apr 25, 2010 #13 Well you see, I've been here for a year and 3 months and some odd days. This place has shown me that a lot of people I have never known before are a lot like me. And I've gained a sibling.
Well you see, I've been here for a year and 3 months and some odd days. This place has shown me that a lot of people I have never known before are a lot like me. And I've gained a sibling.
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Apr 25, 2010 #15 About 8 months here, but i've played on ego servers for about a year and a half
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Apr 25, 2010 #16 8 months maybe... around that
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Apr 25, 2010 #17 About two and a half years. Great time.
G Gunbowzer Famous Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 572 Apr 25, 2010 #18 RenegadeSniper said: almost a year and it helped me stay of drugs.. no lie xD Click to expand... Drugs are bad. going to be a year in a month Fun....
RenegadeSniper said: almost a year and it helped me stay of drugs.. no lie xD Click to expand... Drugs are bad. going to be a year in a month Fun....
RustyPwns! Thread Thumper Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 1,097 Apr 25, 2010 #19 Gunbowzer said: Drugs are bad. going to be a year in a month Fun.... Click to expand... Lol! Trying to say something without saying it? I feel you, dun worry. Been here 10 months now.
Gunbowzer said: Drugs are bad. going to be a year in a month Fun.... Click to expand... Lol! Trying to say something without saying it? I feel you, dun worry. Been here 10 months now.
L lplkassm Forum Fiend Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 602 Apr 26, 2010 #20 About a month, 1 week, and 3 days exactly. I have met some amazing people in this community and have already made memories that I will NEVER forget
About a month, 1 week, and 3 days exactly. I have met some amazing people in this community and have already made memories that I will NEVER forget