Time With EGO

almost 5 months :)

attending all the events and playing with people ive met and made friends with is fun
 
I been here for a month. I been promoted twice within that time, I'm just that good I guess. :P

I also mastered the art of passive swearing. I'm thinking about writing a self-help book to help with the funding of our servers. I'm thinking about calling it "Swearing without swearing". :P

Yes, I am awesome. :)
 
I have been in eGO for about 2 months, it's been great so far.. Meet some awesome people that are cool. Everyone is very friendly and I am glad I joined.

Hope for further excitment..
 
eGO has givin me something to do and i enjoy posting comments in the forums. i have been here for only a little and am ready to commit alot to this organization. my only wish is to become an admin for turbine TF2!
 
Since mid November 2008.

So, about 1 year 6 months.

I've loved being here, but things have slowed down a bit, as I haven't played many Source-based games for quite a while (TF2 used to be the best game ever).
 
3 years and almost 4 months, loved every bit* (*except for those few times, alot happens in 3 years.....I still miss the brownness)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top