G gingertonic EGO Addict Joined Mar 6, 2010 Messages 1,154 May 18, 2010 #61 2 and a half months now. When servers are rated PG, you soon learn to love the R rated vent rooms XD
Dead Tom EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 7,693 May 19, 2010 #62 Almost hitting my two year in June along after my birthday.
S Susie Rookie Joined Nov 30, 2009 Messages 60 May 20, 2010 #63 about 3 months and having a great time love ya all
Stealth Famous Joined Mar 29, 2009 Messages 493 May 20, 2010 #64 A year and 2 months i think. eGO helped me solve my rage issue because i wasnt supposed to rage on eGO servers, lol
A year and 2 months i think. eGO helped me solve my rage issue because i wasnt supposed to rage on eGO servers, lol
Flip Trip Rookie Joined Mar 22, 2010 Messages 65 May 20, 2010 #65 Less than 3 moths I believe. EGO is mature community!
death180 Active Member Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 335 May 20, 2010 #66 Technically I joined in december, but I went away and just recently came back, so I would say 4 days or so I guess. I have enjoyed every minute of it.
Technically I joined in december, but I went away and just recently came back, so I would say 4 days or so I guess. I have enjoyed every minute of it.
stewie574 EGO Zealot Joined May 5, 2010 Messages 1,755 May 20, 2010 #67 about 3 weeks. amazing, all i can say
K KingThrottle Poster Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 143 May 20, 2010 #68 Join Date 01-11-2008 I am gone most of the time with work and school, but when I do get a chance to game I go to eGO servers. They just feel like home.
Join Date 01-11-2008 I am gone most of the time with work and school, but when I do get a chance to game I go to eGO servers. They just feel like home.