I do not like how you guys decided to make us pay for game time after our initial 50 hours is up. You clearly stated earlier in the year that it would not be a monthly subscription free but making it a pay-by-the-hour type free is not much any different from a subscription fee. Please reconsider this action as I believe it will not bring in more customers but rather decrease the amount of gamers that would be willing to buy APB but does not want to pay for game time, which is actually most of the general population of PC gamers. I for one will most likely not be buying APB anymore because of "subscription" type fee. Before I read about this in the FAQ's, I was going to preorder the game & was extremely excited about getting it but I am no longer excited because now I know that after playing for 50 hours, I will have to pay more money just to continue playing a great game. True, it brings in more money, but just think about what kind of effect this will have on PC gamers that are used to playing games that don't charge you additional fees after they have bought the game itself. Please reconsider.