Week 2 League Schedule

Oldie

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
1,051
week2modified.jpg


Everyone try to make your times! Also posted in CS:S Scrim Info
 
Last edited:
Where are the results from week 1? Is there a Standings page that I can't find?
 
argh cant be there again cause the time 12.45 PM my team is playing is 6-7:00 Am here in europe :(
 
PHEW! I'm leaving tomorrow for a Family Reunion so I am lucky we are sitting out.
 
Lalalala

Numbskulls out of barbeque sauce.

They will win ^^ well , we will win =P
 
just so you guys know there has been a change, so check to make sure that you're still at the time you last checked you were
 
De_nuke.
But i wonder I cant seem to have that map in my source?? I thought Nuke was a default map for source??
 

Latest posts

Back
Top