O Oldie Thread Thumper Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 1,051 Apr 28, 2010 #1 Everyone try to make your times! Also posted in CS:S Scrim Info Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
S sLurP Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 297 Apr 28, 2010 #2 get positive are on there twice?
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Apr 28, 2010 #5 i hope this time we wont 16-0 again.. GOOD LUCK!!
G Grimm911 Famous Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 492 Apr 28, 2010 #6 maybe i can actually make it to my teams match this time lol
N Nosh Famous Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 459 Apr 28, 2010 #7 Where are the results from week 1? Is there a Standings page that I can't find?
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Apr 28, 2010 #8 woot... nothing like a good scrim to take my mind off a lame week
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Apr 28, 2010 #9 Nosh said: Where are the results from week 1? Is there a Standings page that I can't find? Click to expand... this: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/ladders.php?do=view&id=31&sh=1 good luck all and see ya there
Nosh said: Where are the results from week 1? Is there a Standings page that I can't find? Click to expand... this: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/ladders.php?do=view&id=31&sh=1 good luck all and see ya there
B bleblablueble EGO Zealot Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 1,576 Apr 28, 2010 #11 Good luck Hands in the air..
G Grizzam Active Member Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 375 Apr 28, 2010 #13 bubbleMONKEY said: What's the map for this week? Click to expand... de_nuke
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Apr 28, 2010 #14 argh cant be there again cause the time 12.45 PM my team is playing is 6-7:00 Am here in europe
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Apr 28, 2010 #16 PHEW! I'm leaving tomorrow for a Family Reunion so I am lucky we are sitting out.
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Apr 28, 2010 #17 Lalalala Numbskulls out of barbeque sauce. They will win ^^ well , we will win =P
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Apr 30, 2010 #18 just so you guys know there has been a change, so check to make sure that you're still at the time you last checked you were
just so you guys know there has been a change, so check to make sure that you're still at the time you last checked you were
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 1, 2010 #20 De_nuke. But i wonder I cant seem to have that map in my source?? I thought Nuke was a default map for source??
De_nuke. But i wonder I cant seem to have that map in my source?? I thought Nuke was a default map for source??